Problems with our Site?
If you are experiencing problems on any of our pages or would like to make a suggestion please email us at email@example.com
Personal information security is the greatest concern for individuals performing transactions via the internet. With this in mind, we have employed the most sophisticated methods to ensure that all of your vital information is absolutely 100% secure while using our online catalog. While all of the security measures are taking place "behind the scenes", here is a short explanation of how you can verify such security measures. As you navigate into the "checkout process", you are entering into an encrypted (secure) area of our online catalog. Encrypted information looks like meaningless garbage to eavesdroppers, so your personal information is secure. You can verify this by observing the bottom toolbar of your browser window. If you see a solid key, or a closed padlock, you are in "secure" mode. If the key is broken, or the padlock is open, you are in "normal" mode. What actually happens when you enter our checkout screen, you have been transferred to a different computer in order to handle personal information that you provide.
- Wolfsburg West will not accept any return without an RGA number.
- Requests for RGA numbers must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- RGA numbers are good for 30 days.
- All non-defective returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- For all non-defective returns, the customer prepays shipping.
- Returns must be sent via UPS, Federal Express, or any courier that issues a tracking number. Please allow 2-4 weeks for credit.
- For replacements, you will need to place a new order, and when the original item is received, you will be credited in full for the defective product plus the original shipping cost. A new order must be placed to cross-ship.
- If part of a product becomes defective, the full product must be returned for credit or replacement.
Products must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for a refund or replacement. All non-defective, returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Electrical items and Books will NOT be accepted. Defective items may be returned for a same-item exchange only. All products (unless noted on our site) are sold with the full manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product. In order to receive full credit, your purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid. All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit. Before returning any item, you must contact our returns department within thirty days of your invoice date for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
No returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RGA number.
To receive an RGA number for returns and exchanges call Wolfsburg West at 951 549-0525 or provide the following information in an email to this address, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order confirmation number, or customer PO number from the packing slip.
- Product description or product part number
- Customer name.
- Reason for return (defective, DOA, non-defective)
- Refund or a replacement?
- Customer email address.
The RGA number must be written
on the outside of the shipping package. You must send your package(s) via UPS,
Federal Express, or other delivery service with tracking information.
All product returns should be sent to the following address:
Attn: RGA #...
2850 Palisades Dr.
Corona, California 92880
Tips On Using Our Online Catalog
We have tried to make the process of finding the correct parts for your car as simple as possible.
- Located at the top of every page is a Beetle or Bus icon. Run your mouse over these icons to open the menu of related items further expanding the menu items by mousing over the menu listings to reveal detailed selections.
- On most pages you will find
detailed drawings or photos of parts contained in this section. These images
contain links to what is shown. Running your mouse over these images will
change the mouse cursor to a pointing finger indicating that there is more
information of the part shown. The Illustrations are provided to give
you a general representation of the actual part, and may represent 5 or more
different parts. Clicking on the illustration will reveal more options including
years covered and a picture or drawing of the part.
- If you cannot find what you're looking for, you can use our super fast search function. The search function will scan our entire online database looking for a description or part number fitting your entry. It's very fast, try it!
- If you still are having trouble finding the part your after please call us at 951 549-0525 for more assistance. Our business hours are 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Frequently Asked Questions
To provide online help, we have a list of answers to frequently asked questions. If this FAQ does not answer your question please, e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- What should I expect to happen once I place an online order? When your order is received, it will be processed within 24 hours. We'll also notify you via e-mail within 24 hours if your order contains any sold-out or backordered items.
- Why is my order empty? If when viewing the shopping cart you find that it is empty try using the "refresh" key on your browser. This should correct the problem. Or, call your order in at 1-888-965-3937 with the item numbers listed below the product descriptions.
- How do I know if ordering online is secure? What are you going to do with my name and order information? We encrypt your personal information, such as your credit card number, when transmitting over the Internet using SSL. When your browser is in secure mode, you will notice a blue bar at the top of the page and an unbroken key or lock at the bottom left corner of the page. Wolfsburg West does not rent or sell information we get from Web orders or e-mail registrations to third parties. For more information, see our "Security and Privacy Statement."
- How do I order online? We strive to make it as easy as possible for you to order. When shopping online, simply add an item to your order from any product page by selecting a part from the graphic representation, a color, a quantity and clicking "order item." Then, follow the on-screen directions and, of course, you can always call us at 1-888-965-3937, or fax us at 951 549-0580. We do accept international orders online.
- Which credit cards do you accept? We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and NOVUS (Discover).
- Which products are available online, compared to those available through your retail store and your catalog? Everything available through our catalog is also available online. In fact visiting our online catalog you will find all the latest parts that have not been added to our print catalog. Sold-out or backordered products are removed from our online catalog. If you don’t see a product online that you found in one of our catalogs, you can always try to order it through our Catalog Order Form.
- Can I return something I bought online? Yes. All items sold are of the best quality available, and if defective may be exchanged, returned for credit or your money refunded. The validity of any claim is subject to our inspection. No credit will be given for parts which have been used or damaged due to improper installation or modification.
- I can’t find the product I am looking for. How can I search for it? Search is located on the top function bar of every page. You can search by product names or time numbers.
We usually ship your order within 24 hours of receiving it. If it appears your order will be seriously delayed, we will let you know.
Due to limited production and availability of many of the products we carry, a particular item may be out of stock at the time you place your order.
We realize the inconvenience backorders cause our customers. So if a backorder causes your retail order to be sent in more than one shipment, then we will pay postage on all backorder ground shipments in the continental U.S.
To better serve you, Wolfsburg West Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you at:
General Information and Technical Support,
Phone 951 549-0525
Fax 951 549-0580
Order Desk 1 888-965-3937
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
To receive the fastest possible service please send your questions to the proper destination. We will send the information you inquire to the e-mail address that you provide. The goal of Wolfsburg West is to respond to all of these e-mail's within 24 hours.